5 books about women and leadership you should read
Compello works actively and positively to recruit more women in order to create a diverse working environment with a high proportion of female employees. See our book tips about women and leadership below.
1. «Lean in» by Sheryl Sandberg
2. «SHEconomy- your, mine and our business» by Benja Stig Fagerland and Ingvill Bryn Rambøl
“SHEconomy as strategy challenges and redefines how we lead our businesses and our way of communicating to the market. I am thinking, among other things, of the business potential of mobilizing female leadership in companies, the value of attracting profitable female consumers and customers, as well as the importance of recognizing the political power factor women make up, “says Bensja Stig Fagerland.
3. «Good Enough for the Bastards» by Anita Krohn Traaseth
4. «Thrive» by Arianna Huffington
5. «60 ladies you should have met» (original title: 60 damer du skulle ha møtt) by Jenny Jordahl and Marta Bree